Monday, August 20, 2012

Instagram Weekend

Hello! Happy Monday! Ha.....

I've been MIA for the last few days, I know. I am SWAMPED at work and have been going non stop, and then like I told you last week, I was in San Antonio all weekend :)

So tonight, I figure I'll share my weekend with you via Instagram. I'm sure most everyone knows what Instagram is, but in case you don't it's a spiffy little app for iPhone and Android that lets you snap pictures and apply nifty filters to give them different looks. You can also upload photo's you've already taken them and edit those as well.

Ok, ready? Go!

Downtown San Antonio driving in
Glass of wine for my mom and I from our first winery tour together
Saturday breakfast tacos. Yum!
Saturday afternoon cocktails to celebrate the husband's cousin's graduation from USAF basic training
Who doesn't love a mojito?
The best friend's favorite bubbly water. It makes a great skinny pina colada!
My parents' chihuahua, Buddy. He's so cute, isn't he?
MEATFEST!!!!! That's steak, brats, chicken drumsticks and ribs plus baked potatoes and corn all cooked on my dad's smoker that he built all himself. Makes me hungry just looking at it...
Heading home. Ho Ho Ho Express. Really?
So, that pretty much sums it up. How was your weekend? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!