Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pet Peeve Schmet Schmeeve

Hello and happy almost Friday everyone! :)

It's time for this week's pet peeve schmet schmeeve. You know the drill: stat with something that irked you and then follow it up with something that brightened your day. Ready? Go!

This week, all of my pet peeves really have a silver lining, so my pet peeves and schmet schmeeves are all rolled into one.

1. Our company is about to move to a new building. For the last couple of months, everyone has had a slightly higher stress level because we've all had responsibilities added. It's coming down to the last week and a half, so everything is crazy hectic. Everyone is running around like headless chickens and nothing is as it should be. Our cubicles are being torn down, we don't know the next time we'll see the contents of our desks, we don't know if the building will be 100% complete by the time we need to move. Hectic, I tell ya. No good for anyone.

On the bright side of that, will all the deconstruction in our office, we get to wear jeans for the next week or so if we're in the office. Normally, we don't even get to wear jeans on Fridays. I adore wearing jeans. They're almost more comfortable than comfy pants. Almost.

Via
2. I woke up almost an hour before my alarm this morning. That means I woke up at 4:50 AM. Four. Fifty. AM. And thanks to my wonderful father, I am incapable of falling back asleep for at least a couple of hours of being awake. Ugh. Can you say coffee?

Via
For whatever reason, though, I woke up in a fantastic mood. I put on Facebook, that I felt like a kid on Christmas. And I really did. You can't beat that. It made the day go by so fast and I was in great spirits the entire day. (I admit, I'm a bit sleepy now, but hopefully that just means I'll sleep great tonight!)

What are your pet peeves and schmet schmeeves this week? Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!