Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Unfinished Vignette

Man, I am tired. Exhausted, spent, pooped, just plain ol' worn out.

What is it about Tuesdays? I swear they're worse than Mondays. Or maybe it's Mondays that makes Tuesdays so draining.

Anywho...I need your help.

I painted and sanded this star this weekend...


...and now I don't know what to do with it.

I was thinking about putting it on this tabletop,


but I don't know exactly how to arrange it.

I tried it by itself (FYI: I don't really like it with the globe from the picture above):


but it seems like something is missing riiiiiiiiight there:


So I tried it along with this little lighthouse:


I wanted to try to tie in the anchor that's hanging above it.


And then I tried it with the lighthouse by itself

Sorry for the blurries
But I really just can't decide.

Help!!

What do you think? Should I leave it the original way, have the star by itself, with the lighthouse or put the lighthouse by itself?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!