Monday, October 29, 2012

Longtime Gone


Source

Well, hello again. 

I have been a terrible blogger--abandoning you for over two months now. And let me tell you, I feel horrible about it. 

But,

I have some really good reasons why. While I won't go into any specifics (not now, at least--maybe in the future), just know I have had some incredibly huge (HUGE) changes in my life both personally and professionally.

I finally feel like I'm back in a place where I can start writing to you again on a regular basis. I don't promise that it will be daily quite yet, but I'm really, really looking forward to starting back up and spending more time in my little corner of the blogosphere.

I've started by making some changes here, too. What do you think of the new layout? Is it easier to read/navigate? Do you like it? Should I revert to the other format?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!