What I'm most thankful for today is that 24 hours from now, I will be home with my family with a 4 day weekend in front of me :)
This past week has been crazy (as you can probably tell from my lack of posting).
Some of the things I've been thankful for this week are:
1. Friends reruns on Nick at Nite
2. Cooler weather. I can finally wear sweaters and layers and boots without roasting after stepping out side for 3 seconds. The weather has been amazing. Zero clouds and sunshine. And it seems as though the gorgeous weather is here for at least a few more days. Here's what weather.com says to expect for my time in San Antonio:
3. Multiple cooking endeavors in the last week that have not turned into disasters, and have actually turned out quite yummy! Of course, I forgot to take pictures to prove it. I guess that just means I'll have to make them again :)
4. I have gotten a decent jump start on my Christmas shopping and actually have ideas for everyone on my list.
While I was knocking out part of my shopping list over the weekend, I found these:
I told you in this post how much I adore owls, and these are just fantastic! They look like they'll hold
a large amount just the right amount of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. And the handle? Oh, the handle is the perfect size! I want one so bad! You can find them here, and they're on sale right now! I'm thinking I need a red white silver any color one! (*ahem* hint hint...)
5. I am thankful for dog groomers. My poor baby was looking like a ragamuffin!
You can't tell so much from these pictures, but she was super shaggy! I took her to the groomer this morning and she came back looking like this:
She is so shiny and so so so soft! She feels like velvet. Plus she looks like she lost 15 lbs. Don't you wish a haircut could do that for humans?
What have you been thankful for this past week?