Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankful: Champagne & Chocolate


Day 12:

Today I am thankful for bubbly and chocolate. Chocolate truffles to be exact.


I bought these for today specifically. Remember how I told you the last few months have been crazy and full of changes? Well today was a BIG change, which had the potential to leave me in a cheerful, celebratory mood or in a weepy ball under the covers wanting nothing but sleep.

As I told my best friend when I bought these, if I feel like celebrating, what more could I ask for than bubbly and chocolate? And if I feel not so great, bubbly and chocolate make everything just a little bit better :)


Please don't judge me for drinking bubbly from a wine glass! I don't drink it enough to warrant the purchase. Or do you think everyone should have champagne flutes?


I'd never tried either of these before, but I must say both are absolutely delicious! I would (on my own accord and not at the suggestion or request of anyone else) recommend either. You can buy Cupcake brand wine almost anywhere. Same with the Lindt truffles.

So, how am I feeling? I haven't quite decided. More reflective than anything else, I think. 

What do you want when you celebrate? What about when you just have one of those days and want some kind of comfort?

Want to buy those truffles online?

***Update 11/18/2012: I was doing some Christmas shopping at World Market and discovered they had champagne flutes for $1.99, so I gave in and bought a pair :) I can't find individual glasses online, but you can get various sets here
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart! I'm so glad to be following you, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I think champagne would taste good in a coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those chocolates!!! Thanks for sharing at "I Gotta Try That" I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a winning combination to me! And I'd be okay with a paper cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!