Thursday, November 8, 2012

30 Days of Thankful: 90's Flashback & New Friends


Day 7: I was thankful that my temperature was not...

Source
...98 degrees and rising. (Cheesy? Sorry. I couldn't resist!)

That's right folks, no fever here! I still don't feel all that great, but no fever so far, which most likely means no flu! I'm tempted to crank some 90's boy band tracks and do a little happy dance. Who's with me?

Day 8: Today I am thankful for my sand volleyball league.

One of my coworkers has been trying to get me to join her kickball and volleyball teams for about 6 months now. This time around, I gave in and decided to join the sand volleyball league.

We play through Houston Sports and Social Club. It's a really fun, no pressure league that promotes meeting people and staying active.



Our team is not the greatest (read: we're last in the league with 5 losses and 0 wins), but it's still a ton of fun to go out and play every Thursday night.

I'm going tonight, despite not feeling 100%. Maybe I can bump, set and spike this cold/flu/general yuckiness right out of my system!



What are you thankful for today?


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!