Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Something New: Dog Park

**Confession: I actually did this the same week as the concerts, but I figured 3 new things in 1 week? I can spread that out a bit!**

I took my pup, Chloe, to the dog park with the bestie and her Westie, (yes, yes that was intentional...) Ryder.

Excuse the tail shot...it's the only one I got of them together!
 This was Chloe's first time to ever go to a dog park. The weather was gorgeous and the park is pretty awesome. It's 15 acres and has 3 ponds/lakes for the pups to play in, and it even has a separate small dog park inside.


I was a bit nervous at first. She tends to play pretty rough, and sometimes gets snippy if there are too many dogs around her at once.


I kept her on a leash for a bit so she would get used to her surroundings and then I let her off. She did great!


She played keep away fetch and ran around all over the place.


I can't wait to take her back!

What new thing did you do this week?

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The pups must have loved that day :)

    Hope that you are well, take care :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!